Monday, September 8, 2014

August over already? It seems like it should be the middle of summer instead of the end. Philip was gone for his annual tour with the air force. He went to Florida this year and we sure missed him, but had some fun while he was gone. I treated Eliza and I to a huge snow cone. I had been wanting to try it all summer, but its not philip favorite thing so I waited till he was gone. Eliza loved it and also the dogs people brought with them to the snow cone shack. 
 
 
We went to Thanksgiving Point with Suzanne/Phin and Tawnya/Jameson. It was 2 dollar Tuesday and was supper crowded. We enjoyed hanging out together. I went the next week with Philip and his brothers and decided the best time to go was right after lunch because so many people left to pick up their other kids from school. 



 
Eliza spends lots of time in the car and is usually content. I can't wait till I can turn her car seat around so we can see each other better.
 



 
Eliza likes playing in the bath and thanks to Matt's family's birthday present she has pink water. So much fun!
 
 

Hanging around Costco, scoping out Halloween costumes.

 
 
 
spending time with Philip's brothers.

 
 

 
 
 
We still love Winnie the Pooh!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a great month. Love this little one, She is such a darling and always smiling. Love the picture of her in the blue dress.

    ReplyDelete