Sunday, November 9, 2014

October

 
 
 
October has been a beautiful fall month. We have enjoyed the good weather and had some fun with Eliza on Halloween. She is such a joy to watch her learn and show her personality. She loves stuffed animals and is often found hugging and kissing them. She also has a baby doll from grandma Jo that she pats and bounces like a real mama would. It will be interesting to see how things will go with a new baby sister in march. She has had a hard time sharing with her cousin Emmaline, but hopefully it is a phase and she will learn to adapt and enjoy having someone to interact with everyday.
 

 
 
We had our annual Halloween party at Audrey's this year and it sure was fun to have little ones to dress up. Emmaline was a butterfly and Eliza was a bumble bee. I was a flower and philip didn't dress up which is a little surprising since he usually does. Audrey and Bret had lots of leaves to play in and it made a good place for a family picture.



 
We had Tawnya and Jami, matt and his kids at the party too, but only one of us took a group picture and I am not sure who it was. I will post it if they remember to share.

 
I made a piñata for the party.

 
We played a game of finding gummy worms in a pile of whipped cream. Eliza didn't much care for a mama with a messy face and started to cry when I was playing.

 
We stayed an extra day and enjoyed going to see Philip's grandma's collection of rocks donated to snow college. We met the lady who worked with grandpa smith to donate them and she told us in a few years when they build their new science building grandma's collection will be a main center piece. She had some beautiful samples of colorful and unique rocks.

 
For Halloween Eliza and I went to Logan and tricker-treated with my sisters and their kids. She had fun watching all the kids dressed up and running around. Eliza had her pouting face on at first and then I got her to smile. We then stayed the next day for Eyrith Eden's baptism. Eyrith was beautiful and her smile radiated as she was baptized.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful in that pinata picture, the pinata's pretty impressive too by the way! I want to see Philip's Grandma's rock collection, that's pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete