Happy New Year! I didn't stay up, but Philip did with some family members. Eliza and I just like our beauty sleep too much. We got her a toddler bed this month and she has been good about sleeping in it. It took a week or two, but she stays in it and knows that is where she sleeps. We rearranged her room and put some of her toys in there and she has found she likes having another place to play.
We spent New Years Day with family and friends. We went to lunch with Philip's dad and grandma Reichert. Eliza was still getting over her Christmas sickness. She was having a hard time wanting to eat anything until she saw her cousin drinking a blue slurpee. So after she tried it and liked it I bought some for home. I was running out of things to give her that she would actually eat.
We then went to Uncle Eric's House for some more food and games. Eliza has really enjoyed her little laptop and plays with it almost everyday. Her favorite is that it plays music and she can dance whenever she feels like it.
Her other favorite Christmas present is the rocking chair. She can sit in it by herself unless she wants to be holding something too; which is usually some paper, book, or her laptop. She likes to draw and write everyday as well.
I have been trying to get Eliza ready for our baby by pointing out every baby we see and playing with her baby doll. She is going to be a great little mommy. I am hoping she will walk by herself soon. Her doctor gave us a referral to an early intervention program, so next month if she hasn't made progress I will call them.
Philip was able to go ice fishing with a friend and actually caught one. Thankfully he isn't a huge fan of fish either so we didn't have to eat it, but gave it to his friend.












I think it's been a while since I've seen you and your little family! The dr told both Jotham and u that We need more fish in our diet, feel free to encourage his fishing and invite us over for dinner! Love you!
ReplyDelete