Sunday, September 13, 2015

July




July we had a great time watching the fireworks and enjoying the 4th of July celebrations. Philip and Eliza searched for some coins to fish at the fishing booth. Eliza made a tool kit from Home Depot. She is still not a fan of the loud and bright fireworks, but enjoyed watching  the street fireworks from our living room window. Lily didn't seem to mind them much.




For some reason I don't have any pictures of us on our Closner reunion trip in Washington. I am hoping people will read this and send me some. Thanks.




We spent some time on Philip's Grandparent's property in washington. His Dad lives there in the summer and we had a nice visit with him. To celebrate Eliza, Grandpa Steve and my birthday he took us all up in his airplane, Eliza cried for the first part and then fell asleep in my arms the rest of the trip. Lily also slept through the flight.





We stopped by the resort Philip's family managed while he was growing up. He said things seem a lot smaller then he remembered.


We then headed to Wyoming to visit the Jameson reunion. It was fun to see cousins and their families. Eliza had a great birthday sharing it with cousins and she was really excited about the horse she got and kept saying hee hee.





Philip took me out for a date and I had lots of fun shooting. I need more practice though, I didn't hit the target as much as I should have.


Eliza is a great car washer.


No comments:

Post a Comment