Wednesday, June 1, 2016
June
June was a great month with lots of time with family and the Young Women for me. We had a Robertson camping trip in central (Torrey) Utah and enjoyed the hiking, eating, fishing,and playing with family. The next week was Youth Conference at Snow College and I had a great time with the Youth. I felt like I could be a teenager again and do things I once was afraid of doing. I could be myself and it was very liberating for me. I enjoy YW more now as an adult than when I was actually a young woman. I went to Girls camp too and realized we don't change much as girls. The leaders stayed up just as long as the girls talking. It was a rare treat to be on vacation from fixing food, changing diapers, and taking care of little kids. I appreciate the help with taking care my girls while I was gone. Thanks Audrey and Mom! Philip continues to be busy with work, school, and being a great dad and husband. He has at least one more year to go and I am hoping he continues with pushing through so he can have next summer to enjoy it more. He had a birthday this month and we celebrated with cheese cake. The previous day we had Philip's mom and sister-in-law over for ice cream. The girls have been busy learning new things and keep me entertained. Lily has taken her first timid steps alone and continues to go longer and further with her standing and small steps. It won't be long now. She loves being held and snuggling with me. She was very clingy after girls camp and seemed to worry I was going to leave her again. Eliza and Lily are dancing, singing, reading, and just being fun girls to watch grow. Eliza continues to love princesses and had me make her a crown to wear. She puts on her fancy dress ups and asks me and daddy to dance with her. She has grown fond of chocolate milk, taking trips to the store, and splashing in the kiddy pool. She has become very sweet at times kissing my cheek or coming to sit on my lap and wanting me to read her a book, requesting I sing her a song, and just coming up to me to hug me. She often will find a toy for Lily to play with and tries to help her be happy when she is sad. She responds well to me counting to 3 and often decides she will obey before I get to 3. She no longer takes naps regularly, but is content to watch a movie while me a Lily still nap. We spent my Dad's Birthday in the temple and enjoyed doing sealings as a family. I feel so much love for them and am excited to spend eternity being with them. They are my favorite people and my best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment