Saturday, February 24, 2018

November 2017






We had a great Thanksgiving at Mom's this year. Lily loved riding Jotham's horse, Justice, and it was fun to see her great big smile. She wanted to ride him as much a she could and took several turns.



Eliza was brave and rode him as well by herself. Philip had to work, but we had a Thanksgiving with his family the weekend before he was able to go to. He set up his white dome and the girls got to get in the hot tub with cousins at Jolene and Garrett's house.




Henry Philip was born November 29th at 530 am. I started having contractions before going to bed, but it wasn't until midnight they became regular and I knew for sure I was in labor. We left the house about 230 when Ruth came to watch the girls, then he was here 3 hours later. The epidural started working about 430 but only on one side. They gave me an extra dose to help, but I couldn't get up for several hours after delivering because my leg was still asleep.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for blogging! I love that picture of you and Henry together in the hospital. You look radiant!

    ReplyDelete