Saturday, March 1, 2014

February

Eliza is learning new things all the time. She has been able to hold her bottle and feed herself once or twice, but mostly she likes playing with it and makes a mess. She is very flexible and can brings her toes all the way to her mouth.  She reminds me of a dancer or cheer leader at times with her feet pointed. She has been able to sit by herself this month. It is her preferred position with her hands on her feet.
 




 
We just had to try the ears on for fun.
 
 
 
She seems to always be smiling and her laugh is contagious.

 
This one makes me think she is being sneaky or she knows just how cute she is.

 
I have started reading to her and she likes the Peter Rabbit book, Grandma Jo gave her. It has a finger puppet and she laughs every time we read it together. I know her arms are missing, she still likes to be swaddles when she sleeps. This is one of my inventions so she hopefully learns not to need the swaddles. She is able to figure out how to get her hands out eventually, but it gives her enough time to fall asleep first.
 




 
We went to Audrey and Bret's for the weekend and loved hanging out with them and Emmaline. We went four wheeling and Eliza was asleep for half of it.
 
 
If you look closely you can see a little mud on Eliza's nose. It was so funny and cute.
 
 
Philip shot several pheasants and we enjoyed eating them when we got home, even with all the balls found in them. Tastes like chicken!
 


 
Eliza and Emmaline were talking and getting to know each other this trip. They were very interested in each other and played nicely most of the time. Fingers in the eyes and face were a little problem.  So fun to watch.



2 comments:

  1. She is just the cutest baby! I love seeing pictures of her. We should get together sometime so I can see her in person again. I love her expression in the bunny ears picture. She's like "really mom?" hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cuteness! Yes I stayed up until 1 am reading every post! Lol. She sure is getting big. You're such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete