January has been a cold snowy month. We were still able to do some fun things though. New Years Day we spent at Uncle Eric and Teresa's house celebrating with good food, lots of cousins, and games. Audrey and Bret blessed Emmaline and we were all able to go except for Philip, he had to work. She looked beautiful and I couldn't resist petting her hair. Our family keeps on growing and its so fun to see each new addition.
We went swimming for the first time with Eliza. Isabelle and Ben stayed overnight and went swimming with us as well. Lots of fun splashing around. Her cute swim suit was one of the first things I bought for her when I was pregnant.
We also were able to go to the zoo for free this month. Philip got off work early and met there. Eliza was more interested in watching people, especially kids, rather than the animals. I enjoyed being there as its been awhile.
The giraffes are eating Christmas trees as well as the elephants and rhinos.
I love that they still have this drinking fountain of a lion









you guys are matchy-matchy in polka dots! Looks like super fun!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a super cute swimsuit! Eliza just keeps getting cuter. I love seeing pictures of her!
ReplyDelete