Tuesday, January 7, 2014

December was filled with family activities and traveling. We put up our tree this year and Eliza enjoyed looking at the lights and hearing Christmas songs. I was trying to post a video of me singing a song to her and she was laughing and smiling through it all, but it was too big of a file and I couldn't make it work. Here is a picture of us sitting next to the tree.
 
 
Philip has enjoyed giving Eliza baths and its been fun to see her splash around and smiling up at us, hopefully she will get more into playing with us as she is able to sit up more. I am excited to take her swimming and hope she will like it as well.
 
 

We ran into Seth and Suzanne when we went to temple square to look at the lights. Eliza seemed to enjoy them. This beautiful tree was called the pearl of great price
 
 
   
 
 
We spent some time with the Robertson family and enjoyed seeing all the little ones together. They are growing so fast and changing every time we see them. Tawnya shared some exciting news that she is expecting and we are so excited for her and Jami.  
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Tawnya put together a shotgun shooting and snow shoeing activity this year and we enjoyed getting in the snow. We got all the girls together for this photo to show how tough we Robertson girls are. Seth is representing the boys here and he sure makes things fun.

 


Eliza enjoyed the snow shoeing by sleeping mostly through it all. I liked skiing though it has been quite awhile since I have used them.

 
We had a little get together at our house Christmas day with all the siblings that lived close by. We ate appetizers and played games. It was lots of fun and hope we will be able to do it again. I didn't get any good pictures of our Reichert family get togethers, but we had a Christmas sing along at our house and a Christmas party at grandma Reichert's home. We also spent some time with Philip's mom on Christmas day and enjoyed eating dessert and sharing gifts.


1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of your family in front of the Pearl of Great Price tree! Thanks for updating, always a treat!

    ReplyDelete