January
Eliza went to Primary this year and I was more nervous then I thought I would be. I sat with her during sharing/singing time cause she was being shy and not wanting to stay and then left her in her primary teachers good hands. They had me fill out a for about Eliza. Favorite scripture hero: Joseph Smith and Jesus. Favorite snack: Cheetos. Favorite TV show: Mickey mouse club house and donald duck. Favorite Movie: Frozen and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Favorite color: Pink. Friends: Lily and Cousins. Talents: singing, dancing, smart, compassionate. How does she help the family: reminds us to be happy, by asking us daily if we are, help clean up messes. Favorite toy: her baby and blanket.
I feel bad for Lily because she is the only kid in nursery now, but I guess she gets special attention and she doesn't seem to mind. She can play with what ever she wants and doesn't have to share. She is loving everything Minnie toys, clothes, shoes, pictures. She also loves eating suckers and blueberries. She is still not in her own bed, but she maybe potty-trained when Eliza is, because she has gone several time for me. She is constantly saying "show show come on show", while directing me with her hand to follow her down stairs or "take hand hand" because she needs me to hold her hand while I am going to the bathroom or sleeping, or just sitting and she needs to feel close.
I have been working hard trying to lose some weight, so that I don't become a blimp when I become pregnant again. So far I have lost about 20 lbs and have another 10-15 to go before pre-pregnancy weight is achieved. Philip gave me a laptop this Christmas and hopefully I will be able to blog and keep up better on what is going on with the family. I continue to enjoy YW and the chance for a break from the normal routine.
Philip has completed his 2nd semester of his Masters program and has one more to go and we are both looking forward to seeing each other more. He works hard and has been very dedicated to reaching his goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment